• It has been around for centuries (it’s old and wise, and steeped in tradition)
• It’s also up-to-date and current (new cheeses are developed all the time!)
• Terroir plays a role (the land, the context, the environment)
• It sparks the senses (taste, touch, smell)
• There are plenty of good cheesy jokes!
• It takes a team effort to create (the animals, the herd managers, the cheese makers, the affineurs, the distributors, and the cheese mongers)
• It starts with culture
• It’s a staple food, it’s a healthy choice … and of course it’s delicious!
• Cheese is how we see the world!